The Oikonomia Network is led by a steering committee. The role of the steering committee is to set the broad design of ON events and resources, and facilitate communication with our partner schools and other partners. The members of the committee welcome your questions and feedback.
- Chris Armstrong, Christian History
- Vincent Bacote, Wheaton College
- Greg Forster, Oikonomia Network & Trinity International University
- Deborah Gill, Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (Evangel University)
- Donald Guthrie, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Trinity International University)
- P.J. Hill, Wheaton College
- Nathan Hitchcock, Sevensided Consulting
- Tom Nelson, Made to Flourish & Christ Community Church
- Scott Rae, Talbot School of Theology (Biola University)
- Charlie Self, Made to Flourish & Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (Evangel University)
Day to day management of ON activities is handled by the ON national office, led by the director of the Oikonomia Network, Greg Forster. Contact us for more information.