The Oikonomia Network is led by a steering committee. The role of the steering committee is to set the broad design of ON events and resources, and facilitate communication with our partner schools and other partners. The members of the committee welcome your questions and feedback.
- Chris Armstrong, Christian History
- Vincent Bacote, Wheaton College
- Greg Forster, Oikonomia Network & Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Trinity International University)
- Donald Guthrie, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Trinity International University)
- P.J. Hill, Wheaton College
- Nathan Hitchcock, Sevensided Consulting
- Tom Nelson, Made to Flourish & Christ Community Church
- Scott Rae, Talbot School of Theology (Biola University)
- Charlie Self, Made to Flourish & Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (Evangel University)
- Gerry Breshears, Western Seminary
- Deborah Gill, Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (Evangel University)
Day to day management of ON activities is handled by the ON national office, led by the director of the Oikonomia Network, Greg Forster.
We are currently in the process of handing off our operations to a newly-created independent nonprofit organization, Karam Fellowship. The board of Karam Fellowship is stepping into the leadership role previously played by the ON steering committee. When the transition period is complete, the ON steering committee plans to dissolve itself.
Contact us for more information.