Made to Flourish, an affiliate partner of the Oikonomia Network, is offering our newsletter readers a 20% discount to attend its annual Common Good Conference on November 12, 2020. This virtual, four-hour event will bring eleven entrepreneurs, pastors and business leaders into the comfort of your home, church or classroom to better equip you to know and experience God’s presence at work.
Individual registration is $49. Group registration is available for groups of five to nine and for groups of ten or more. Please use the code OIKCG20 for a 20% discount when you register here.
The conference is designed for anyone looking to connect faith in Christ to the work they do every day, whether paid or unpaid. The Made to Flourish team has curated a diverse lineup of speakers from around the country, from pastors to business leaders, to explore how to be a church for Monday and not just Sunday.
This virtual gathering is an innovative and interactive learning experience, and will empower the local church as a primary agent of cultural renewal.
Here are the conference topics and speakers:
- Framing the Common Good
- Andy Crouch | Redemptive Work
- Jo Saxton | Calling in a Time of Crisis
- Business For the Common Good
- Jessica Kim | Entrepreneurship for Love’s Sake
- Sheeba Philip | Empowering the Vulnerable Through Opportunity
- Justice For the Common Good
- Charlie Dates | Everyday Justice
- Tish Harrison Warren | When We Are Wronged at Work
- Bridgebuilding for the Common Good
- John Inazu | Engaging Difference
- Sara Groves | The Role of the Artist in the World
- Leaders for the Common Good
- Chris Brooks | A Mobilized Church for the Neighborhood
- Curt Thompson | Beauty, Shame, and Creativity
- Tom Nelson | The Great Invitation
Once again, please use the code OIKCG20 for a 20% discount when you register to attend.
Contact Chris Robertson, director of city networks at Made to Flourish, for more information.